ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


My ad free blogging is almost up and I am at a bit of a turning point here. Do I ante up the $15 or do I let the man put the ad on? I have found this is only for me and if I were to pay it would be strictly for my enjoyment only. Really, that should be enough but I have blown a $100 over the past few days on items I completely did not need. No matter how much I buy the hole will not be filled! Kidding, sort of. Gigantic decisions must be made and soon lest I miss out on the rebate!

por escrito crabtree on Monday, September 16, 2002

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.