ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


for those of you on the edge of your seats regarding the missing cat, no new news to report. we hope she is the cat in the shed b/ she has shelter and we are leaving food by the hole of the building. weird if she is the cat and won't come to me after having her for 8 years or so.

so I am back into owning my own thing mode. the ball is rolling on the space, costs and a business plan. I am going to draft a project plan, because that is what I used to do in my job, to make sure I stay on track to get this thing going. I also will set up a meeting with my potential partner to go over the research and such he has done up to this point. he has more experience in the field we are looking to get into but I am pretty sure I can catch up.

one thing, for sure, I will have to do is assume the individual business owner mentality when it comes to tracking money. I believe I will have to become a little obsessive but I am ok with this. I have to understand the idea of being my own boss and the actuality are two completely different things in practice.

por escrito crabtree on Thursday, March 13, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.