ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


well, let's see, what to write about today. what does the audience, a.k.a. me, yearn to hear about on a kick-ass, Sunny 55 degree day? what gives me a hop in my step for the weekend:

golf outing with my last true stoner friend, always high times!.....

the cabinet man giving us plans to put an island in our kitchen.....

hanging with my best friend, who is my wife, and my kids at the Park and the ensuing pizza luncheon after play time.....

kids napping mom and dad not napping, wink, wink.....

watching KU vs. MU on Sunday.....

you know, you could probably get more out of my life from the things above more than any other entry I have submitted in the life of this blog. kind of opens up my eyes to something. if you make an entry everyday you almost have to open up to your personal life for the material.

por escrito crabtree on Friday, March 07, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.