ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


you know, in the sense of me, there are times when I feel like I have stuff down and am somewhat on top of things. then there are other times when I feel like I am totally not on top of things. and it is funny how this varies from person to person. I know of some people who impress me as being way more out of being on top of things than me and they couldn't care less. I also see people who look to be in complete and total control. the kind of person who I think is always thinking a few steps ahead of the game. sometimes I envy those people and then I think about where I am and what I have and all is good in the world.

in the immortal rhymes of vanilla ice, sometimes you have to 'stop, collaborate and listen' to get the warm fuzzies back.

por escrito crabtree on Tuesday, April 01, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.