ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


I stopped to get flowers for my honeypiesugarlove, her birthday and all. The lady who made the arrangement took such time and care and I fell into one of those moments where I was taken in by the work she was doing and all the background noise became something akin to ocean waves or running water. I have experienced this before while getting a haircut or a manicure. the common theme is someone is doing something for me and I am able to lose myself in the work they are doing. I think the person doing the work really has to be into it or it doesn't click for me or maybe it is all on me being the right state of mind, not really sure. just a cool feeling to get every once in a while. almost like dreaming while wide awake. I wonder if other people ever occupy this strange place.

por escrito crabtree on Monday, May 05, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.