I may or may not have a decision to make. A new job is being formed and my name has been brought up as a possibility. There are a few factors in play.
1. I recently closed a big ass deal which will pay some serious money in the form of bonus dollars. I will get around 1/3 of it next month and the rest at the end of the year. If I went over to the new position there is a good chance I would lose the end of the year dollars.
2. As much as I respect my friend who could be my new boss I feel I have moved passed the point of him being my boss. I feel we are peers and am not sure if I would be comfortable reporting in to him again. Not saying it is right, just how I feel.
I am not even sure the position would be offered but if it is I will definitely have some thinking to do. As always, my honeypiesugarlove will have insightful input b/c she has more common sense than most. Yet another reason I love her so.
por escrito crabtree on Tuesday, June 17, 2003