ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


Things I am looking forward to which will give you a pretty good gauge on where I am in my life, or maybe show the incongruities that exist:

Phish on July 17th

Painting my kitchen French Yellow, whatever that is, and then getting all new black hardware and light fixtures

Having a fence installed so my big black good-dog Murphy can run and frolic and not sleep 20 hours a day in the garage (I really have a dog and this is not a reference to something else although the leap is not a big one).

And for some reason, I am not looking terribly forward to going to the lake this weekend, wveird.




por escrito crabtree on Thursday, June 26, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.