ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


Diligence.

Reading a personality determination type book. I am finding myself falling squarely in the middle on a few traits and it is a bit flummoxing. I need somewhat of a determination on these to discover the secret of my happiness, and such. Who knows, though, what happens if at the end I am determined to be happy in a job tarring roofs?

4 0f 10

por escrito crabtree on Monday, August 25, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.