ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


I am finding this is completely predictable and almost everyone I speak with has the same feelings. I want to make an impact, a direct impact, on bettering the lives of people. Of course, I want to keep making a good living and I don’t want to spend any more time away from my family than I do now. One realization I made, I am making an impact on the lives of a few people, my family. I am providing a good life for them and really, it doesn’t get any more important than that in my view. Still, working at a research institute would be a good step, I think. Problem is, they might not have much for someone who has worked in the business world for the past 8 years, even though I have a Biology degree.

You know what will happen with these feelings? Nada! Like the rest of the Flemings, I will most likely run to the edge of the cliff and jump off, wheeeee!!
As I impart on others when they get down on their j o b, we control the dojo that is us and how we react to the things that come along and carry ourselves is entirely up to us. Control your dojo and you will control your life and be contented.

2 0f 10

por escrito crabtree on Thursday, August 21, 2003

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.