ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


I have been competitive my entire life. Surely a trait learned and inherited from my parents. Both very competitive but mostly always in a good way. Now my offspring are competing in organized sports and I am enthralled! Playing sports my whole life, basketball, football, baseball, I knew I would be but the degree into which I am is surprising even to me.

Did I mention I am having a high school friend, who played Soccer in College and now is a coach, create a practice schedule for my kid's team? Oh, and I am not the Coach(yes, it is freaky and no, I am not).

por escrito crabtree on Monday, March 29, 2004

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.