ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


Whilst I associate a river with danger, I associate a lake with fun and family. Spending practically all weekends at a fairly secluded lake with most of my family tends to make the associations all good. I guess this means I actually get along famously with my family, not just my wife and kids, la familia de mi hermano y mis padres. True dat! Of course, there are times I feel I simply need my space and will forego the lake weekend for a relaxing weekend at home. Fortunately, those are few and far between. Ahh, el lago!

por escrito crabtree on Thursday, April 01, 2004

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.