ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


The drive up to our lake house in Northcentral Missouri is especially beautiful during the last hour. Rolling hills, dotted with hay bales, cattle and sometimes wonderful barns. The landscape is reminiscent of a European countryside. It is during this time I think about the geologic wink I'll occupy this World and it makes me sad in some ways. I am eternally grateful for the time I have had and the love I have shared, with my parents, brother, nieces and wife. The wondrous depths of love with my children! The sadness from the impending years where all of my loved ones won't be with me any longer. Yet another reason to live each day to the fullest and not take any relationship for granted.

por escrito crabtree on Monday, June 07, 2004

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.