ARCHIVES

Yo siento

Subscribe with Bloglines






Widget_logo

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


eight13


A good friend from college is now on his way home from a two week trip to Iraq as an embed with the Oregon National Guard. The knot in my stomach will be officially gone once I hear his voice from his home in Portland.

I completely admire my friend and not because of his compelling need to do this in order to bring light to the many good things that our soldiers are doing every day to help the people of Iraq establish a democracy. I admire him because he is a truly honorable and good soul. Something you don't find much these days. He is the kind of person I want my kids to grow up to be. I simply can't give a higher compliment.

JB, you rule!

por escrito crabtree on Friday, November 19, 2004

email link
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



©2000-2005 all rights reserved



This page is powered by Blogger.